Research Goals and Objectives
- To assure quality and integrity in research.
- Enhance the application of research through clinical practice innovation and clinical decisions.
- Improve the recognition of CAMC, the Institute and the Outcomes Center at local, state, regional and national levels.
- Establish effective partnerships that address community health needs.
- Enhance the application of research through evidence-based decision-making and outcomes based performance improvement.
Areas of Research Focus
Work within the Center focuses on research in the following areas: Cancer, Vascular Surgery, Trauma, Surgery, Pediatrics, Medicine, Laboratory Medicine, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Radiology, Psychiatry, Primary Care, Osteoporosis, Children’s Health, Women’s Health, and Neonatology.